Sisa-Sisa Coretan Elle

Introducing CO-Blog!!!

~ Monday, May 24, 2010
Photobucket

hah... today me want to introduce my new blog!!! actually not 100% my blog but occasionally WE(atiqah, intan marsha and me) create this blog to sell STUFF via online...
.
.
.
this blog still under constuction due to NO PICTUREs(at atiqah she forgot to paste to my notebook!!!)...
.
.
.
WE name this blog "BELOG BELI BELAH" or shopping blog... kinda funny name!!! I can tell that OUR blog different than others because WE sell Men stuff, Women stuff and etc... so, if u interested you can visit this blog by next Wednesday... THANK YOU!!! really appriciate your sincerity to FOLLOW or visit "BELOG BELI BELAH"...
.
.
.
p/s: take for a while to understand the concept!!!

ALLIFF@cooking...

0 cerita:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kota Damansara & Segamat, Selangor, Malaysia
Hai, saya Mohamad Alliff Bin Zainurin (rememba double L double F!!!)... sangat-sangat CAMERA-maniac!!! gila n sangat-sangat DISUKAI ramai... hehehehe!!! btw gonna mish all my frenz!!!