Sisa-Sisa Coretan Elle

~ Monday, August 17, 2009
When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked what I wanted to be when I grow up. I wrote down “happy.”? They told me I didn’t understand the assignment told them they didn’t understand life.
.
.
.
photography Pictures, Images and Photos
.
.
.
.
And obviously, from our own personal point of view, the principal challenge is a personal challenge.
.
.
.
.
I cannot remember a moment in my life when I have not felt the love of my family. We were a family that would have killed for each other - and we still are.
.
.
.
. Pictures, Images and Photos
.
.
.
.
p/s: can't 4rget...

ALLIFF@dilemma...

0 cerita:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kota Damansara & Segamat, Selangor, Malaysia
Hai, saya Mohamad Alliff Bin Zainurin (rememba double L double F!!!)... sangat-sangat CAMERA-maniac!!! gila n sangat-sangat DISUKAI ramai... hehehehe!!! btw gonna mish all my frenz!!!