Sisa-Sisa Coretan Elle

A friend to all is a friend to none.

~ Wednesday, July 22, 2009

When I think about everything wrong, I remember how amazing life truly is and the fact that I like being imperfect
.

.

.

.

Know yourself,

Be yourself,

Trust yourself,

Love yourself….

.
.
.
Broken... Pictures, Images and Photos
.
.
.

Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past!!!

.

.

.

p/s:We can't plan life. All we can do is be available for it.

ALLIFF@say nothin...

0 cerita:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kota Damansara & Segamat, Selangor, Malaysia
Hai, saya Mohamad Alliff Bin Zainurin (rememba double L double F!!!)... sangat-sangat CAMERA-maniac!!! gila n sangat-sangat DISUKAI ramai... hehehehe!!! btw gonna mish all my frenz!!!