Sisa-Sisa Coretan Elle

Every man dies! Not every man really lives!

~ Friday, July 10, 2009
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
.
.
.
.
Fortunately analysis is not the only way to resolve inner conflicts. Life itself still remains a very effective therapist. Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't. I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.


fortunate Pictures, Images and Photos
.
.
.
.
But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
.
.
.
p/s: Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.

ALLIFF@still believed the DESTINY...

1 cerita:

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kota Damansara & Segamat, Selangor, Malaysia
Hai, saya Mohamad Alliff Bin Zainurin (rememba double L double F!!!)... sangat-sangat CAMERA-maniac!!! gila n sangat-sangat DISUKAI ramai... hehehehe!!! btw gonna mish all my frenz!!!